capturing life's poetry, one click at a time
Photography is a very fun but challenging field to learn! I’ll walk you through anything you’d like to know, from camera basics to posing, using ambient and studio lighting, how to use Lightroom and Photoshop, to connecting with your clients. From a Q&A session to an in-person session with a family or model, I’ll break topics down into easy-to-understand concepts that you can begin using right away.
As a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography and a Certified Professional Photographer through the PPA, I’m confident that I can help you take your images to the next level. Contact me below for more information and let me help you bring your creative vision to life!
“Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.”
- Anton Chekhov
Learn Camera Basics: Translate your artistic vision into photographs
- The exposure triangle
- How to shoot in manual mode
Learn Photo Editing:
- How to put your unique artistic touch on your photo
- How to use basic tools in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Learn How To Connect With Your Subject:
- Posing basics
- How to make your subject comfortable in front of your lens
- How to elicit genuine emotion
- $200: Q&A 1-hour zoom call (ask me anything!)
- $300: 1-hour lesson in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- $400: 1-hour in-person photoshoot (add $100 for studio photography)
Package Add-on: 10 image photo critique for $50
Ready to start your journey? Let's help you grow!